Embedded Hardware Engineers
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Team: EngineeringWho are we
Here at Bellabeat we are dedicated to helping women achieve well-being through beautiful designed products based on technology. We’ve positioned ourselves as a growing force within the women’s wellness category with ambitious goals in the following years. As a highly motivated team of young people, we’re looking for like-minded individuals who want to make a valuable difference and understand the importance of both physical and mental health. With a pet-friendly office environment it’s hard to pass a full day without a smile on your face. There’s also free coffee, snacks and fun office get-togethers. If you’re passionate about design, technology and wellness while appreciating a young and positive work atmosphere this is the place you should be!Who are we looking for and key responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced Embedded Hardware Engineer, you will be an active part of multidisciplinary teams and will design and develop leading-edge hardware products.
- Develop dedicated hardware (Altium Designer)
- Managing projects from ideas to prototypes and production-runs
- Collaborate with FW to define power/performance criteria for new platforms.
- Continuously improve our product development process.
- Work with program management to identify and prevent resource constraints before they happen.
- Work closely with operations, manufacturing, verification, ME, and FW teams.
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in embedded hardware development
- Knowledge of the PCB design process and experience in development of dedicated hardware with Altium tools
- Familiarity with major stages of the hardware development cycle, including requirements generation, construction, design, implementation, and test.
- Familiarity with EMC, HW debugging, length matching, PCB manufacturing, low power design
- Deep knowledge in one or more of the following areas: power management, power supplies, batteries, antenna design, wireless protocols, MCUs, signal integrity, motion and biometric sensors
- Proficiency with EE lab instruments and their use in verification and troubleshooting
- Comfortable working closely with interdisciplinary teams
- Active use of English in spoken and written communication.
Nice to have:
- Embedded software development (C/C++)
- Scripting languages (Python, Node.js).
- Wireless and low-power SOC platforms.
- The area of communication protocols, such as I2C, SPI, USART, TCP/IP, BLE.
- Relevant technologies, such as BLE and IoT
- Nordic Semiconductors and Dialog ICs
- Motion sensors including gyroscopes, accelerometers, and pressure sensors.
- Competitive salary
- Beautiful new office in the center of the city, Fun work events, Flexible working hours, Pet-friendly office space
- Multinational team of young professionals
- A lot of room for creativity and new ideas
- Working with teams around the globe and (occasional) opportunity to travel
To apply for this position please send us your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com