Leaf Urban Press Release
DOWNLOAD PRESS KIT
Bellabeat launches Leaf Urban: The new edition in health-oriented smart jewelry
New stress-predicting and management features change the game in wearable tech for women.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA (July 26, 2016) – Bellabeat, the wellness-oriented company dedicated to creating innovative and beautiful technology for women, launches their new Leaf Urban; a health tracker designed for the busy woman, that helps predict stress levels based on lifestyle habits. Since their launch of Leaf Nature, Bellabeat has distributed over 400k devices. Leaf Urban, the newest addition to the company’s beloved wellness tracker collection works with Leaf App as well to track women’s activity and sleep, provide an overview of reproductive health, and now, with the brand new patented feature, help predict and manage stress. The new stress-predicting feature analyzes different lifestyle habits to help users not only manage stress, but also prevent it by determining the triggers that cause it.
Motivated by everyday movements and activities in today’s fast-paced lifestyle, Leaf Urban combines health tracking technology and a modern jewelry design to encourage users to take action when it comes to their health, as early as possible. Leaf Urban features a streamlined appearance as well as technological differences, aimed at making the product more user-friendly and wearable for every woman. These new characteristics come directly from Bellabeat’s commitment to their consumer and incorporate direct feedback from Leaf Nature users.
Designed by women for women, the new product developments include:
- New stress-predicting and tracking technology
- New mindfulness-tracking technology
- Water-resistant material
- Technically advanced composite materials
- Modern design elements
- Symmetrical clip
- More sustainable bracelet
"Without our dedicated vocal users we would not have been able to create our product and get it to market as quickly as we did,” said Urska Srsen, co-founder & CPO at Bellabeat. “Our loyal fan base continually helps us create, develop and improve the useful and seamless ecosystem of wellness products that work organically within a woman’s lifestyle.”
In addition to the new stress-management and mindfulness-management features, like Leaf Nature, Leaf Urban will track activity, sleep, menstrual cycles and meditation – providing women with an all-encompassing 360 degree look at their health and wellness. Designed with personalization and style in mind, the health tracker can be worn as a clip, bracelet or necklace.
Leaf Urban will be available for pre-order at the beginning of August 2016 at Bellabeat's website for $139. It comes in two colors, Silver and Rose Gold.
Founded in 2014, Bellabeat, top 5 Y-COMBINATOR company in W14 class, creates beautiful, innovative products that help women easily track their overall health and wellness, and get connected to their body and mind throughout different stages in life. Bellabeat helps create a better, healthier lifestyle by bringing intuitive wellness tools to women, encouraging them to take care of their health and to be informed. Bellabeat has always been inspired by the beauty and power of nature, which is incorporated into all of their products. Some of the company's top investors are SV ANGEL, UNIVERSAL, CRUNCHFUND, Nicolas Berggruen, Justin Kan, Michael Seibel, Paul Buchheit, Tom Fallows, CherubicVC and Adrian Aoun.
Product Info Sheets
- cofounder and CCO of Bellabeat Inc., a Silicon Valley company building tech powered wellness products for women. The Bellabeat team is behind the Leaf health tracking jewelry for women one of the best mobile products of 2015 according to Digital Trends and Spring, the first smart water bottle powered by AI. Urška is the detailobsessed execution force behind Bellabeat’s brand and products which have been recognized as some of the most innovative products launched within the digital health market. In 2016 Urška was chosen by Forbes as ambassador of the Technology field for their first European 30 under 30 list. She was nominated as best female entrepreneur in Croatia in 2016 by Veuve Clicquot and has also received the Jabolko Navdiha (Apple of Inspiration) award from the President of the Republic of Slovenia. Bellabeat was part of the Winter14 batch at Y Combinator where it completed the program top of its class. Previously it has raised funding from investors such as SV Angel, Justin Kan, Michael Seibel, Paul Bucheit and Yi Pin Ng and has offices in San Francisco (USA), Shenzhen (China) and Zagreb (Croatia).Download Urška Sršen quotes